What do I need if I want a responsible representative?

If you still need a responsible representative for your business, you can quickly solve this problem, and it will take a few days. All we need is the following:


  • Company name
  • A scanned and signed agency agreement
  • Within a week or so, you will receive all the necessary documents at the above address, which you can take to any Trade Office
  • In case of non-payment of the invoice, we will report this fact to the Trade Office, and the termination will occur.


Contact us, and we will get back to you immediately!

Buying and selling companies

Spending plans and visualizations

Responsible representative

Building approvals, building supervision

Other services

Price list